CURRENT INSTALL GUIDE:
*** PeerHash.exe v0.0166 beta 17/July/2020 ***
Send Bugs to: testingfeedback @ gmail.com or the thread on BitcoinTalk (search for PeerHash)
— 64bit architecture
— Tested on Intel based CPUs – PeerHash may work on AMD CPUs
— Tested on Windows 10 operating system
— Working internet connection
— Ability to install, configure and setup Windows applications
*** Disclaimer and Risk Statement ***
PeerHash is beta software.
PeerHash uses third party mining software of which it has no control and provides no guarantee as to the adequacy or fit for purpose by these third party products.
Cryptocurrency mining carries significant risk and there is the potential to lose all your cryptographic earnings.
PeerHash has no association with mining pools such MineXMR and as such cannot guarantee their financial activities, governance and business activities.
Cryptocurrencies are generally not regulated by any governments, public or private organizations and in the event of financial loss of cryptocurrency there is limited recourse to recover those lost cryptocurrency.
If you are not comfortable and not accepting of these risks please delete the PeerHash directory you have created and do not use PeerHash.
*** Install Instructions ***
0. Read the *** Disclaimer and Risk Statement *** first (see above)
1. Create a new directory and extract the PeerHash.exe into that directory
2. Ensure your internet connection is working
3. Launch PeerHash.exe
4. Enter your Monero (XMR) address and optionally your Ravencoin address by clicking the ‘Config’ button
5. Enter your favorite mining pool or leave the default pool for low minimum withdrawal
6. Download the CPU miner and if you have a zip window remaining open after download simply, click ‘X’ in the top right to close the window
7. Beat should now show ‘1 min(s)’ and the miner will auto start and mine for approximately 10 minutes. At this point your Monero address will be entered into the daily hash lottery. If PeerHash does not launch in a few minutes try exiting PeerHash and relaunch the application.
PeerHash will run approximately 6 times per hour. If you win the hash lottery, fellow PeerHash users will have their PeerHash programs hashing/mining for your Monero address.
*** Troubleshooting ***
* Is your computer running a 64 bit Windows operating system ?
* Have you entered a Monero address correctly ?
* Have you downloaded the CPU miner ? Look for a directory called –Miners–>CPU and do you see a directory containing the CPU miner ?
* Do you have AntiVirus or Antimalware running which has blocked access to the CPU miner software ? Check that the CPU mining directory still contains the PeerHash EXE file and hasn’t been deleted by your AntiVirus
* Is your internet connection working ?
* I’m getting an error msvcp140.dll is missing ? Download the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145 and install it. Try PeerHash again.
* I’m getting a download error when trying to download the XMR Miner – Some computer firewall configurations are blocking download of the XMR Miner – troubleshoot firewall and antivirus applications.
*** Known Issues ***
– Monero mining difficulty is high and low end CPUs may not generate enough accepted hashes individually
– Some VPS configurations don’t allow XMR CPU miner download from PeerHash – see troubleshooting for solution
$$$ How will I get Paid ? $$$
The current Monero pool being used is MineXMR. MineXMR will handle payments for your Monero address with a minimum payment threshold set by MineXMR. PeerHash.com does not handle any cryptocurrency payments and only provides a cryptocurrency GUI interface to run third party miners.
MineXMR pool has low minimum withdrawal – just check the fee and ensure your have accumulated more that your withdrawal amount. Note well – this may change and we have no control over the minimum withdrawal amount that MineXMR or any other pool may have.
*** Bugs ***
If you find what you believe is a bug please send your feedback with screenshots to testingfeedback @ gmail.com with relevant screenshots if applicable.
*** FAQ ***
Read the frequently asked questions here: https://peerhash.com/faq
*** Donations ***
If you wish to donate to the PeerHash project to support future enhancements please use the following BTC or XMR addresses:
Copyright © 2017-2020 PeerHash.com All Rights Reserved