PeerHash v0.011 Beta Release [This Beta has been superseded by v0.012]
PeerHash v0.011 has arrived with the download link shown below.
WARNING: Do not use PeerHash on any computer containing valuable information including Personal or Business computers or your computer containing your Cryptocurrency wallets. PeerHash is a GUI that utilizes third party miners which may contain viruses, Trojans or malware. Use PeerHash at your own risk.
- After downloading peerhash0.011.zip extract the PeerHash.exe into an empty directory of your choice, for example ‘PeerHash’ or ‘PeerHash0.011’.
- Ensure your internet is working and double click on the PeerHash.exe file. You will be presented with the following screen
- Configure your Monero and Bitcoin address under Config
- Download the XMR miner at a minimum. The miner user is the XMR-STAK-CPU 64Bit and is downloaded directly from the Github repository. Once the miner file is downloaded it is automatically unzipped into it’s own directory. If the unzip window remains open simply close it.
- Your Beat: should change to 1 minute and you should commence mining automatically for the next hash winner which could be you or a fellow crypto miner. If you win the hash lottery all other PeerHash applications will be mining for you for a period of 5 minutes.
- If PeerHash does not work for you please send feedback to the email address listed near Bugs
— PeerHash ReadmeInstall.txt within Zip —
*** Peerhash.exe Minimum Requirements ***
— 64bit architecture
— Tested on Intel based CPUs – PeerHash may work on AMD CPUs
— Tested on Windows 10 operating system
— Working internet connection
— Ability to install, configure and setup Windows applications
*** Disclaimer and Risk Statement ***
PeerHash is beta software.
PeerHash uses third party mining software and has no control and provides no guarantee as to the adequacy or fit for purpose by these third party products.
Cryptocurrency mining carries significant risk and there is the potential to lose all your earnings.
PeerHash has no association with mining pools such as Nicehash and Dwarfpool and as such cannot guarantee their financial activities, governance and business activities.
Cryptocurrencies are generally not regulated by any governments, public or private organizations and in the event of financial loss of cryptocurrency there is limited recourse to recover those lost cryptocurrency.
If you are not comfortable and not accepting of these risks please delete the PeerHash directory you have created and do not use PeerHash.
*** Install Instructions ***
0. Read the *** Disclaimer and Risk Statement *** first (see above)
1. Create a new directory and extract the PeerHash.exe into that directory
2. Ensure your internet connection is working
3. Launch PeerHash.exe
4. Enter your Monero (XMR) and Bitcoin (BTC) addresses by clicking the ‘Config’ button
5. Download the CPU miners and if you have a zip window open after download simply click ‘X’ to close the window
6. Beat should now show ‘1min(s)’ and the miner will auto start and mine for approximately 5 minutes. At this point your Monero address will be entered into the daily hash lottery. If PeerHash does not launch in a few minutes try exiting PeerHash and relaunch.
PeerHash will run approximately 3 times per hour. If you win the hash lottery, fellow PeerHash users will have their Peerhash programs hashing/mining for your Monero or Bitcoin address.
*** Troubleshooting ***
– Is your computer running a 64 bit Windows operating system ?
– Have you entered a Monero and/or Bitcoin address ?
– Have you downloaded the CPU miners ? Look for a directory called –Miners–>CPU and do you see 2 additional directories containing the CPU miners ?
– Do you have AntiVirus or Antimalware running which has blocked access to the CPU miner software ? Check that the CPU mining directories still contain EXE files.
– Is your internet connection working ?
– I’m getting an error msvcp140.dll is missing ? Download the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=48145 and install it. Try PeerHash again.
$$$ How will I get Paid ? $$$
Currently the Bitcoin pool is intermittently accepting hashes from CPU mining so the PeerHash primary coin is Monero (XMR).
The current Monero pool being used is Dwarfpool. Dwarfpool will handle payments for your Monero address with a minimum payment threshold set by Dwarfpool. PeerHash.com does not handle any cryptocurrency payments and only provides a cryptocurrency GUI interface to run third party miners.
Once you earn at least 1 XMR and receive payment in your wallet you can transfer that Monero to an exchange and convert it to Bitcoin.
Note well: You MUST have your own Monero wallet installed on Windows. You can get your address in the Monero Wallet which you can enter in the PeerHash configuration screen. Exchange wallet addresses will not work. Ensure you have at least 200 Gigabytes of free space on the computer you install the Monero wallet.
*** Bugs ***
If you find what you believe is a bug please send your feedback with screenshots to testingfeedback AT gmail.com with relevant screenshots if applicable.
*** FAQ ***
Read the frequently asked questions here: https://peerhash.com/faq
*** Donations ***
If you wish to donate to the PeerHash project to support future enhancements please use the following BTC or XMR addresses:
Copyright © 2017 PeerHash.com All Rights Reserved